Nestled in the leafy eastern Melbourne suburb of Donvale, The Heights sets the standard for premium quality aged living. The Heights not only offers traditional residential aged care, but a range of apartment-style living options including single rooms, suites and apartments. This enables couples to remain living together when they require aged care. The Heights also offers a range of unique facilities and services including:
- permanent and respite care as an alternative to full-time residential care
- an on-site bulk billing medical centre open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to treat both our residents and the wider community
- a gymnasium offering tailored programs under the supervision of our in-house physiotherapy team
- a fully-equipped cafe where residents can relax and entertain their guests at no additional cost
- the opportunity to experience virtual reality in our state-of-the-art cinema
- access to Foxtel's Standard Aged Care Package with the option to upgrade to the Premium Aged Care Package
- an exciting series of social activities tailored to our resident’s wellbeing
- a convenient location close to shops, amenities and public transport
In our specially designed memory support environment, our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents requiring memory support.
Our Resident Liaison is available on 0418 751 972 to discuss your individual needs and to provide you with a tour of our home.